Eyesights

Physical movements in my work.

08-2

At beginning in my work, I hold this physical movements for long time. I use this body mainly because I want to restore the original body and partly because make audiences to know the body’s meaning.

20150206111312242

My hand: Hand can show the real hope, but also expressed the desire to survive. When people was buried by buildings , they hope somebody can catch their hands to rescue them. Not only it show rescue, but also represents spirit.

201304220620111137

Candles were utilized in this work as analogy to the hope and beautiful memories,and I use two hands to hold the candles, Which I want to show how cherish the hope.

Actually, these physical movements are come from our daily life, and I use artistic form to refine them into my work. Audiences can easily see the physical movements and make them to think about it. In my work, every action has its unique meaning. Physical movements come from life, but the real meaning is higher than life, the purpose is to let the audience see different meaning. Let them understand different meanings through their own unique insights. The physical movements are produced by the stimulation and pressure of different environments. In a particular environment, the physical movements distorted deformation. In this realistic living environment, let the audience to think about the distortion of human nature through this distorted body deformation. Actually, the deformation of the body are caused by the pressure of the environment, and the psychology of human nature is changed by the stimulation and pressure of the outside world.

Everyone knows that there are two sides of a coin, the same like coin is human’s personalities. A positive view of my work is to show people’s desire to survive, as well as the inner strength of a powerful inspiration. The negative point is that no matter how struggling, it can not escape the cruel reality. The original intention of my work is to the positive aspects of the performance, but the audience about my work has other views and understanding, which will not affect my thinking of human’s personalities, however, it benefits me to think about human nature.